We're excited to have Ancient Heritage Dairy at Pairings Portland on Thursday Night August 21 for a pairing event matching 5 of their cheeses each to a wine.
They specialize in small batch sheep & cows milk cheeses made by hand in Madras, Oregon. Their flock of 100 sheep are hormone-free and live on 125 grassy acres in Prineville. Their commitment to use only natural organic practices pairs perfectly with our passion for organic & biodynamic farming practices for grape growing.
These 5 Ancient Heritage Dairy cheeses will be part of the tasting & available for purchase:
• Adelle: Bloomy Rind Cow & Sheep Milk Blend
• Hannah: Natural Rind Raw Sheep & Cow Milk
• Willow Creek: Washed Rind, Raw Sheep & Cow Milk
• Opal Springs: Washed Rind, Raw Sheep & Cow Milk
• Heritage: 1 Year Old Sheep Milk Cheese
$20 per person for the 5 pairing event!
Wine pairings coming soon...