We're bringing together a Tarot reading, a 5-wine tasting flight, and after you're satiated, some seductively creepy tunes.
Tarot readings are 10 minutes for $10 and include 3 cards pulled at the end of your reading to pair a wine to you! You can extend to a full reading for $20.
Each wine in the tasting flight is paired to a fun & tasty part of what makes Pairings Portland 'unique'. Here's what we'll be pairing wines to...
1. A Tarot card chosen for the day.
2. The Numerology of Friday the 13th. More specifically 2/13/2015.
3. A wine paired to Pisces (the Astrological sign that's up).
4. The personality of our fabulous Tarot Reader, Erik L. Arneson !
5. A wine paired to chocolate, because chocolate rocks & it's the night before Valentines (Missionary Chocolate Truffle included), and we just needed to throw in some wine & food pairing :)
Tasting Flight includes 5 wines, olives to enjoy along the way, a Missionary Chocolates Truffle, & being entered in a drawing for 2 for a Pairings Basics Class.
Tasting Flight is $20 per person.
All wines will additionally be available by the glass and bottle.
We're excited to have Tarot reader Erik L. Arneson (website:http://www.arnemancy.com/) back at Pairings Portland Wine Shop for the 1st time in 2015!!
Tarot readings go from 2-8pm Stop by anytime!
BUT THEN, THERE'S ONE MORE THING!!
Melissa Carroll & Corey Heppner will be offering up some "Creepy Jazz" from 8-10! No Cover and once you've heard them once you'll be back for more :)