Join us on the last day of TAURUS as we pair up 5 wines to meet qualities and attributes of the sign! If it's your sign you'll receive a 10% discount on any wine purchased after doing the tasting flight ($15).
There will also be LIVE MUSIC in house from 7-8:30 as part of our #FundraisingFriday on May 20th. 5% of proceeds all day benefits #FTGU--From the Ground Up. They provide arts programs for kids! Way cool!!
Grab Bags & a Magic Hat are other options available at the event to support From the Ground Up!
The pairings are quirky. Each wine is paired to a series of words that commonly describe the Astrological sign Taurus:
1. inflexible, generous, persistent, affectionate, down to earth:
Gorman "The Bully" Cabernet Sauvignon '12--$58
2. organized, productive, loyal, creative:
Gassier Nostre Païs Blanc '10--$24
3. artistic, warm-hearted, stubborn, resourceful, patient:
Woodinville Cellars "Odd Man Out" '10 (Malbec/Petit Verdot)--$36
4. punctual, clever, thorough, determined:
Collet Cremant de Bourgogne--$30
5. laid-back, security-loving, trustworthy, good-natured, dependable:
Rijckaert Arbois Chardonnay--$25
PS: Even if you're not a Taurus, these pairing ideas help me come up with ways to pair awesome wines to fun & quirky things :)